TRAINZ EN PARTAGE Index du Forum
TRAINZ EN PARTAGE
Passionnés de Simulation Ferroviaire

TRAINZ EN PARTAGE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Traduction du forum :  de  
:: Opinion poll ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRAINZ EN PARTAGE Index du Forum -> ACTUALITES TRAINZ -> Salon de discution sur TrainZ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fulvio53
Trainzeur en Or
Trainzeur en Or

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)
Point(s): 261
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 07:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Opinion poll Répondre en citant

Goodmorning everyone! Yes, I agree with the initiative, but according to my humble opinion, rather than a map tutorial, it would have to be done on the problems that the mapping was made. I explain better: I take my case. made a map of healthy plant ie not a map already made and remodeled by other authors and I had a lot of problems the last in order of time were spline of grass I then removed. This map once finished, I installed the trains and I started to make it run, if not at a certain point you will not go further. The problem was born from a lever of an exchange that has changed to position under the train and now more has added another problem that I do not I can understand and then the map with her sessions are fine that ended. I'm about to fix the problem I should reopen the map once again to change the lever and then start off with the sessions but how long? Trainz makes you Report is true with <error.log> and <crash.dump > but you do not understand anything with all those numbers and hieroglyphics. For which, after 20 years using these programs, I started with UTC and then I took them all, I never managed to run the maps because at some point something was always going to stop you. I'm really tired of this program. For what I said we have to go to another direction of the discourse. as amongst us users there will surely be somebody, good computer science and will succeed through a tutorial to look for (as the Australians did not) to solve some problems if not all, but at least the most serious ones. In my opinion, the program had to make it pay a little more, but inside inserting diagnostic messages into clear, who said what had happened to crash and how to fix it for example if it was a content that abdicated in conflict with another. After that, after about 20 years I am intent on so be it all and devote myself to other things. Excuse me, but this is my situation. Well, that's fine for me. Hello

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 07:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
PICASSO
Chef de Gare
Chef de Gare

Masculin
Point(s): 478
Moyenne de points: 0,98

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 16:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Opinion poll Répondre en citant

Hye Fluvio,

You have made some good work.

If you search for some computer, yours ou mine, a software fully and really finished, I can suppose you will find Christmas in each day.

A lot of forums are working to solve the remaining problems. As it was told by a dead ancient French Republic President, "laisser du temps au temps".

In my practice of TrainZ, exactly like you, I met some problems because the different versions were not finished. But you can find the same problems for any computing firms, or any computing hardware.

Before posting your mod, insert all the components in a different file, kind RAR format ou ZIP format.

In my practice, I'm compelled sometime to re-install the TrainZ  software, if required.

In your pratice, I suggest you to collect all the contents of TrainZ site's web. When this work is finished, you can sort the contents in order of any use.

Have a nice day.

Please, come on your work. It's a fine pleasure to see your pictures.

Picasso.
Image du Blog mariecha.centerblog.net

Bonjour chez vous !

Fulvio53
Trainzeur en Or
Trainzeur en Or

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)
Point(s): 261
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 19:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Opinion poll Répondre en citant

Thanks for your compliments, Picasso will definitely follow your advice .. Hello. Goodbye

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Opinion poll

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRAINZ EN PARTAGE Index du Forum -> ACTUALITES TRAINZ -> Salon de discution sur TrainZ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006